Sunday, July 3, 2011

Salam Walaykoum wrahmatoullahi wbaraketou........

After a long while im back to writing again. I was neglecting my blog for some private reasons, such as moving back from Dubai to Zürich, and trying to resolve my life in Europe. Though it is still not all in balance but al hamdoulillah, so far less stress than before............ Back to my blog: i will try to post to different islamic topics, sharing different views from different scholars or muftis on the same topic, without wanting to judge or decide which way is right. I'm not a scholar nor am i qualified to give rulings, all i can do, is to share some rulings, fatwas, hadeeths and quoranic verses (with qualified tafseer inshaAllah).
Also i will try to share some links to islamic homepages, interesting blogs etc......
I hope you will follow up in future too, and share my blog with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment